NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. The HelloVacay Pilot Promotion (the “Promotion”) begins at 9:00:01 AM Pacific Time (“PT”) on December 29, 2022, and ends at 11:59:59 PM PT on February 28, 2023 (the “Promotion Period”). The Promotion contains a game of chance (“Sweepstakes”). The computer clock of the Sponsor (defined below) is the official time-keeping device in the Promotion.
This promotion uses Instagram™ and is not endorsed or certified by Instagram or Instagram, Inc. All Instagram™ logos and trademarks displayed on this promotion are property of Instagram, Inc.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the United States or the District of Columbia, who are 18 (19 in AL/NE) years of age or older as of date of entry. Employees, officers and directors of HelloVacay (“Sponsor”), and their immediate families (parent, child, sibling & spouse and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same households as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. By participating, you agree to these Official Rules and to the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Void in any state where prohibited by law, rule or regulation. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- HOW TO ENTER THE PROMOTION: During the Promotion Period, accumulate points for completing the following actions: Share on Facebook: 5 points. Share on Twitter: 10 points. Share on LinkedIn: 5 points. Share on Pinterest: 5 points. Share on WhatsApp: 10 points. Share on Messenger: 5 points. Share on Telegram: 5 points. Share on Email: 5 points. Follow us on LinkedIn: 5 points. Follow us on Twitter: 10 points. Follow HelloVacay channel on YouTube: 10 points. Subscribe to our TikTok channel: 5 points. Follow us on Facebook: 5 points. Join a channel on Telegram: 5 points. Follow us on Instagram: 10 points. Upon meeting the following point thresholds, you will be entered in up to three drawings. Participants who meet the 100-point threshold will be entered in the 3rd place drawing. Participants who meet the 250-point threshold will be entered in both the 3rd place drawing and the 2nd place drawing. Participants who meet the 500-point threshold will be entered in the 3rd place drawing, the 2nd place drawing, and the Grand Prize drawing, all as more fully described below. All participants who reach the point thresholds set forth above will be entered in each drawing for which their points total makes them eligible (each, an “Entry”). Each drawing is independent of the other, meaning that a participant who has accumulated enough points to be entered in more than one drawing may win a prize in each of the drawings in which they are entered. By submitting an Entry, you warrant and represent that you consent to the submission and use of the Entry in the Promotion and to its use as otherwise set forth herein.
- SWEEPSTAKES DRAWING/ODDS: To select the Promotion prize winners, on or about March 1, 2023, the Sponsor will conduct three (3) separate random drawings, one each to select winners in the 3rd place drawing, 2nd place drawing, and grand prize drawing from all eligible Entries received within the Promotion Period. Odds of winning a Promotion prize depend on the number of eligible Entries received.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential prize winners will be notified within three (3) business days of winner selection or as soon as reasonably practicable. Potential winners will have ten (10) days to respond to winning notification before forfeiting their prize. Any winner of a prize package valued at $600 or more will be sent an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release via email. All forms must be completed, signed, notarized and returned to Sponsor within ten (10) days of date of issuance. Potential winner becomes the “Winner” only after verification of eligibility by Sponsor. If such potential winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period, if the potential winner is ineligible, if any notification is returned undeliverable, or if the potential winner otherwise fails to fully comply with these Official Rules, he/she will forfeit that prize and an alternate winner will be selected from among all remaining entries for that drawing.
- PRIZES/PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: The following Promotion prizes will be awarded:
- GRAND PRIZE (1): One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded, consisting of the winner’s choice of either $500 of luggage or a HelloVacay Ambassador Passport.
The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is $500.00.
- 2nd Place Prizes (10): Ten (10) 2nd Place Prizes will be awarded, consisting of a $100 Visa Gift Card.
The ARV of each 2nd Place Prize is $100.00.
- 3rd Place Prizes (25): Twenty-five (25) 3rd Place Prizes will be awarded, consisting of a HelloVacay luggage tag.
The ARV of each 3rd Place Prize is $20.00.
The total ARV of all prizes is $2,000.00.
RESTRICTIONS: Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Certain restrictions, as determined by Sponsor, may apply. If winner cannot comply with any portion of these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety and an alternate winner will be chosen. If any prize is not available for any reason then the Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of comparable or greater value. Guest must be of legal age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence, and if requested, must complete and return a publicity and liability release within five (5) days of date of issuance. All federal, state and local taxes and any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not listed herein as part of the prize are the sole responsibility of winner.
GENERAL: Each winner hereby expressly grants to the Sponsor and their respective designees all rights to use and publish his/her name, likeness (photographic or simulated), voice, and province of residence for all purposes, including without limitation, advertising, marketing, promotional and publicity purposes in connection with this Promotion (“Advertising”), in any and all media now or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without any form of notice or any amount or kind of compensation or permission, except where prohibited by applicable law. All copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights in such Advertising shall be owned by Sponsor and/or its licensors, and each winning participant hereby disclaims and waives any claim of right to such Advertising. Such Advertising shall be solely under the control of Sponsor and/or its licensors, and each winner hereby waives any claim of control over the Advertising content as well as any possible claims of misuse of such winning recipient’s name, likeness or voice under contract, tort or any other theory of law. Sponsor does not assume any responsibility for any disruption in the accumulation of points necessary to enter, including but not limited to the failure or interruption of any social media platform or internet service provider. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures and other statements contained in any Promotion materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern, and control. In no event will more prizes be awarded than those listed in Rule #5. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. All decisions as to these Official Rules and interpretations thereof are exclusively within the sole discretion of the Sponsor and may be changed from time to time without notice. The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion at any time without notice. A potential winner may be requested to provide the Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning Entry. If, in Sponsor’s sole determination, a dispute cannot be resolved, the Entry will be deemed ineligible. Entries generated by a script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. Entries that are incomplete, garbled, or corrupted are void and will not be accepted.
CONDUCT: By participating in this Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final, binding and non-appealable in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Promotion, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person and void all associated Entries and/or registrations. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER, YOU OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) lost, late, stolen, undelivered, inaccurate, incomplete, delayed, misdirected, damaged or garbled registrations, Entries, URLs, or emails; (b) any incorrect or inaccurate Entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (c) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of Entries or registrations at any point in the operation of this Promotion; (d) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, cable, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Promotion; (e) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or the Web Site or any combination thereof or for computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the processing of Entries, social networking posts, or registrations, the announcement of the prizes, or in any other Promotion-related materials; or (f) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person's computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Promotion. If, for any reason, the Promotion (or any part thereof) is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include, without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, then the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion in whole or in part. If terminated, the Sponsor will award the prizes from among all non-suspect, eligible Entries received for the Promotion up to the time of such action.
RELEASES: All participants, as a condition of participation in this Promotion, agree to release, hold harmless and indemnify Instagram and the Sponsor from and against any and all liability, claims, damages, or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, in connection with (i) participation in any aspect of the Promotion, (ii) the receipt, ownership or use of the prize awarded, (iii) participant’s registration material on any related website, or (iv) any typographical or other error in these Official Rules.
CHOICE OF LAW AND JURISDICTION: Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants or winners, Sponsor, and administrator in connection with this Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which might otherwise cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California. Any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to the Promotion or these Official Rules shall be brought only in the courts of Orange County, California. You hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of said courts and waive any claim of forum non-convenience or lack of personal jurisdiction they may have.
TAX INFORMATION: All federal, state, local, and other taxes on prizes and any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, are the sole responsibility of the applicable winner. A 1099 tax form (preceded by a W9 Form) may be issued to each Winner.
WINNERS LIST: To receive the list of winners of prizes, send a #10 self-addressed, stamped envelope for receipt by September 1, 2023, to: HelloVacay Promotion Winners List Request, 19200 Von Karman Ave Ste 600, Irvine, CA 92612
SPONSOR: HelloVacay, 19200 Von Karman Ave Ste 600, Irvine, CA 92612